Creating Bottle Pages
Are you looking for something in the Distiller database and nobody has created it yet? Now you can create it yourself. You'll need to have a Distiller account and the Distiller mobile app. Every new bottle that you create will go in to our review request queue for our Tasting Table of expert reviewers. The page will be live on the Distiller platform as soon as you finish filling out all of the necessary fields.
Creating a Bottle in Distiller
Here's how to create a new bottle in Distiller.
- Open the Distiller mobile app for iOS or Android
- Log in to your account
- Head to the Search page and look for the spirit
- Are we missing it? No problem. Tap the '+' icon on the top right of the screen.
- Read the Review Request Guidelines before getting started.
- Tap the 'Start a Review Request' button
- Answer all of the questions and fill out all of the fields.
- If the system thinks that you might be creating something we already have it will ask if you're sure that you want to continue.
- You can take a photo or upload a photo of the bottle from your phone's image gallery.
- Ensure that the image that you upload is appropriate and matches the guidelines set forth in the Review Request Guidelines page.
Once your bottle is created you can leave a Taste on it and add it to your Lists.
Remember: Creating intentionally fake review requests will result in an immediate ban.